LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THE TOTE FUNDRAISER!
The Tote has been a pretty damn important place in my life over the years - so many of my favourite shows were held there and I've met so many incredible people and now close friends there, and I wanna make sure that future generations get to have those experiences too. Music, culture and welcoming spaces are important things to keep around.
I also have a very fond love for the infamous Lasties "dunny selfie", so to commemorate my love for those selfies and to help Shane and Leanne raise some much need funds to save the Tote I've decided to make some limited edition toilet pendants just for the cause!
- Please see the rough sketch of the pendant in the photos - I have changed it a bit to just show the Last Chance initials as thats all that will be able to fit. They will be approx 4cm by 2cm. This pendant will be cast in sterling silver and oxidised in my usual style.
- At this stage there will only be 10 made, and I'm hoping all 10 will get swiped up so I can pledge $1000 to their pozible campaign. (May do another round if demand is there)
- $120 each = $100 from each sale goes towards the pledge, $20 from each will towards the casting and silver fees, the rest of which I'll be paying out of my own pocket. Postage included.
- In the event that the target amount is not reached, I will donate the funds raised towards a few First Nations & LGBTQI+ orgs instead (or if you have a particular org you'd prefer yr funds to go to let me know!)
- This is a second round of pre-orders, and as such will take a bit longer than the first round to be made. Production will begin at the start of May.
LETS SAVE THE TOTE FOR GENERATIONS TO COME!